Hiring Passionate Professionals to join our team!
Are you passionate about working with Start-ups?
Do you enjoy learning new skills or technologies?
Join our team!!
We specialize in building quality software products that address the needs of the Human Capital Management space. Our product Talent Pathway (ATS), a cloud-based recruiting software, is founded by a group of passionate techies who are focused on not only building quality software products but also obsessed with the quality of service delivered to the customers. Our product is built with the latest and cutting edge technologies that meet the ever-changing needs of the recruiting / staffing industry and will be offered on a software-as-a-service model. For more info, visit www.talentpathway.com
- Implement RESTful APIs & CRUD operations using Java and Spring
- Develop UI pages that render the data by consuming the RESTful APIs
- Performance tuning of the application
- Implement security model and data encryption
- Design and develop a framework for highly configurable application (covering UI, middle-tier & Data Persistence layers)
- Implement an abstraction layer that helps streamline the code
- Deploy/host the application in a cloud environment supporting multi-tenant model
- Be on call for supporting production environment 24/7 for a few days of each month
- Troubleshoot issues and provide fixes
- At least 4 years of development experience in developing enterprise applications using Java programming language.
- At least 4 years of Web Application Development using Spring framework, JSON & XML parsers, and other web-related technologies.
- At least 2 years of experience using AngularJS 1.x, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap framework.
- Experience working with GIT versioning tool.
- Good Analytical and Communication skills.
- Working knowledge of NoSQL DBs
- Experience with AngularJS 2.X
- Experience in using Kendo UI Widgets in Web pages.
- Familiarity with Single Page Applicant development.
- Experience with UI/UX design encompassing Responsive Design and CSS themes.
- Experience working in a large-scale enterprise application development.
- Understanding Cloud development/deployment is a plus.