We specialize in building quality software products that address the needs of the Human Capital Management space. Our product Talent Pathway (ATS), a cloud-based recruiting software, is founded by a group of passionate techies who are focused on not only building quality software products but also obsessed with the quality of service delivered to the customers. Our product is built with the latest and cutting edge technologies that meet the ever-changing needs of the recruiting / staffing industry and will be offered on a software-as-a-service model. For more info, visit www.talentpathway.com
Tools or Technology looking for:
- AWS Cloud Services: VPC’s, Route 53, EC2, Auto Scaling, Load balancers, Internet gateways, ELBs, Subnets, SES, SNS, VPC Peering, security groups and ACLs, EIP, NAT gateways, IAM, API gateways, Cloud watch, Cloud formation.
- DevOps: Docker, Jenkins, Ansible/Chef/Puppet
- Containerization: Docker Swarm/Kubernetes/Mesos
- CI/CD pipeline implementation
- Scripting knowledge- Shell script
- Strong Linux/Ubuntu system administration.
- Scripting for automating the creation of machine images.
- Scripting for software deployments.
- Maintains the cloud environments for development, QA, and production.
- Monitors the performance of the environments.
- Makes recommendations for potential improvements to the software to improve overall application performance and scalability.
- Analyzes the usage and identify the opportunities for optimizing the cost of cloud services.
- Willingness to be on call for supporting production environment 24/7 for a few days of each month.
- Designing & implementing automated processes integrated with cloud platforms across the DevOps life Cycle to meet the latest market trends.
- Configuration management, application deployment, cloud provisioning, and multi-node orchestration using any orchestration tools. Preferably Kubernetes/Docker swarm.
- Build, continuous integration, and deployment with Maven and Jenkins across all the environments.
- Configuration Management, involving extensive work towards code compilation, building, and automating, managing, and deploying code across multiple environments.
- At least 2 years of experience in Configuration Management and CI/CD pipeline implementation.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Dockers/Jenkins and Kubernetes + Linux Shell scripting.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in strong Linux Administration (LFCS / RHCSA is preferred).
- At least 4 years of experience in writing shell scripts in Linux environment (preferably Ubuntu).
- At least 4 years of experience in writing scripts for automating cloud environment (preferably AWS and or Microsoft Azure)
- At least 2 years of experience in monitoring production environments in the cloud
- Hands-on experience in DevOps tools like Terraform, Vagrant or experience in using Cloud formation tool from AWS.
- Hands-on experience in configuring and maintaining internal networks including VPN, routing setup.
- Knowledge of ELK setup for Logs monitoring and analysis.
- Knowledge of Elastic search clustering.
- Experience in implementing HTTPS/SSL for different applications.
- Ability to assess the hardware needs for a given payload.
- Very good troubleshooting skills and communication skills.